Monday, February 17, 2014

First of the month: Feb 2014

I thought I'd do a series of tests on the first of each month to see if that shows my progress. Being the beginning of things, though, and not having an obstacle course to run, it may not end up being that useful.

For the first test, on 1 February 2014, I set a spectacularly low bar.


Warm-up is a 15 minute treadmill run at 9kmh, with a 0-10 incline (increasing 1% per minute after 3 minutes).

Tests:
Pull-ups -- maximum pull-ups in one set: 9
Burpees -- how many burpees can I do in 2 minutes: 26
Push-ups -- maximum standard pushups in one set: 34. (Even with tired arms I wrote "pathetic" after this)
Plank -- how long can I hold a plank: 2 minutes

This may not be a great indicator for Sasuke. On the one hand I will want endurance, but on the other it will be more about doing things while tired rather than doing something repetitively for 2 minutes. Ah well, until something better comes along...

No comments:

Post a Comment