Thursday, June 12, 2014

Sickie schedule


I've been sick the past week. My body has amazing timing. I challenged myself to get up at 5am throughout May, which worked a treat because I mostly had the weights to myself at that time of the morning. And then on 2 June I got hit hard with a cold. My first sick leave in two years, right at the beginning of June. And it was right after I hit a pretty big milestone -- 105kg squats, 110kg deadlifts.

Back to the gym yesterday, easing into it. Dropped back to 80kg for squats, to make sure I'm getting all the way down to a right-angle. (I wasn't before, but didn't want to push it in case I missed my incremental increase.) Then a short run this morning. And now my legs (and glutes) are saying "hey what happened to sofa time?"

No comments:

Post a Comment